Orlando Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the Orlando City Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there is a seat fillers club in the Orlando area – if you love live entertainment (and really love free tickets), check out our Orlando seat filling info.
There are Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn in the Orlando Guide.
Events can be found through Evvnt’s Orlando event calendar. Because it’s updated every hour, you’ll always be able to see the latest shows and activities.
The Orlando Guide also includes listings for restaurants, directories, and more. However, reviews, comments, and negativity are off-limits. We are happy to post articles, season schedules, and other Orlando-related information, but we’ll leave the discussion to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the Orlando Guide
Do you intend to open a business in Orlando? How about an up-to-date schedule for your team or theatre? What are some ways people can support your non-profit? Does your restaurant deserve attention? Is there something you offer that’s unique to the Orlando, Florida area?
We aim to provide quality information to readers. So, we’d like to post your content if it’s good for a while (evergreen or semi-evergreen). Use the button below to send us your local submission, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Orlando Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in Orlando
Interested in being an Orlando area seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it fun to get free tickets?
- Is live entertainment appealing to me, such as plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- What do you think of the idea of having shows pop up out of nowhere (but aware they may not always be available)?
- Does it sound fun to give free tickets to your family and friends?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
What am I waiting for?
Seat Filling in Orlando
How would you like to expand the audience for your Orlando area event, show, service, or activity?
If so, then local seat filling through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, private, easy, AND proven effective.
Here’s how it works:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members can reserve tickets in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- You distribute tickets or manage admissions on the day of the event (or activity)
All you have to do is provide complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never makes any public announcements, so your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From WKMG News 6
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Down 3-0, 'it looks bleak' for top-seeded PanthersFlorida captain Aleksander Barkov and the No. 1 seed Panthers fell again on Sunday, this time a 5-1 decision to the Tampa Bay Lightning that puts the Presidents' Trophy winners on the verge of a stunning sweep out of the…
- Pereira blows shot at major with 'terrible' SundayMito Pereira blew a 3-shot lead entering Sunday, shooting 5-over for the day and taking a double-bogey on 18.
- Vick won't unretire for Fan Controlled FootballFormer NFL quarterback Michael Vick says he will not play in the Fan Controlled Football league. The 41-year-old retired in 2017.
- Parker oldest WNBA player to log triple-doubleChicago Sky star Candace Parker became the third player in WNBA history with multiple triple-doubles after she recorded 16 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in Sunday's win over Washington.
- Pujols homers twice, Yadi pitches in Cards' victoryAlbert Pujols hit two home runs, then caught the warm-up tosses when star catcher Yadier Molina made his first pitching appearance to close out the St. Louis Cardinals' 18-4 romp over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.
Orlando is a city in central Florida, home to more than two million people. It’s known as the world’s theme park capital and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. But like other similar tourist destinations (Las Vegas?), there’s a whole vibrant community for locals that sometimes takes a back seat to Mickey and the gang or other visitor attractions.
The city is hopping with restaurants, museums, theaters, nightlife, and sports teams. It has a rich history and culture, which you can explore at places like Loch Haven Park and the Orlando Museum of Art. Whether you’re a longtime resident or just visiting for a few days, there’s something for everyone in Orlando – admission tickets not necessarily required!
Movies in Orlando
It seems that most cinemas are providing full menus and cocktails for those looking to dine and watch a movie simultaneously. The Touchstar Cinemas Southchase 7 and the Studio Movie Grill Winter Park are two of the best movie theaters in Orlando with in-theater dining. They both have digital projection, Dolby surround sound, and an excellent selection of food and drinks, including cocktails.
Ready to travel back in time?. You’ll find three options for drive-in movies in Orlando – the Ocala, Ruskin Family, and Silver Moon Drive-Ins.
So, if you’re looking for a great cinema experience, Orlando will not disappoint. You can find entertainment in a variety of different theater chains and even dollar cinemas!
There are quite a few museums in Orlando that will appeal to the entire family. The Orlando Science Center, for instance, has exhibits including Nature Works and Dino Digs. A few of the other great attractions include the Chocolate Museum and Cafe, Museum of Illusions, WonderWorks, and Sea Life Orlando Aquarium.
We’ve got the entire list on our Orlando museums page. It’s a pocket guide with venues that might even surprise you.
Live Theater in Orlando
Orlando is home to various theaters for plays, musicals, and live entertainment. They include the Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and Theatre Winter Haven, to name a few.
The Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre is a large theater that offers a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts. The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is a newer theater that offers a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts. It is also home to the Orlando Ballet, Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and Cirque du Soleil. Theatre Winter Haven is a smaller theater that offers a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts.
If you’re looking for a great show to see, check out one of Orlando’s theaters on our city theater directory. You’ll also find current and upcoming performances with ticket links.
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the Orlando Guide
The Guide to Orlando features things to do, eat, and learn. A massive calendar of events powered by Evvnt updates automatically every hour. Also included are lists of movie theaters, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. Instead of reviews and comments, OTLCityGuides.com welcomes articles, schedules, discounts, and other information readers will appreciate.
OTL City Guides (including the Orlando guide) and OTL Seat Fillers are sister sites. Orlando City Guide is a free resource for everyone, while OTL Orlando Seat Fillers is a membership club. The Orlando City Guide’s events calendar lists public events, but free tickets offered to seat fillers are listed privately.
Easy peasy! OTL enjoys sharing information. Submit your listing via our submission form at: https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. As well as seasonal schedules and blog posts, the Orlando City Guide will include business launches, discounts, and news and resources throughout the region. However, the content must continue to be relevant after a short time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). We can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.