South florida Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the SOUTH FLORIDA Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there are seat fillers in South Florida, too!
Our South Florida Guide includes Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn.
We’ve got a Miami-Fort Lauderdale events calendar powered by Evvnt with current and upcoming events. And, because it’s updated every hour, you can always keep up-to-date on what’s going on.
Restaurants, directories, and more are also listed in the South Florida Guide. But reviews, comments, opinions, and negativity are not. We’re happy to post articles, schedules, and other area information. However, we’ll leave the discussion and opinions to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
South Florida Events
Food in South Florida
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the South Florida Guide
Are you planning to open a business in South Florida? Do you have a restaurant that deserves attention? How about a schedule for your sports team, comedy show, or theater? In what ways can people help your non-profit? Is there anything you offer that is unique to the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area?
Providing our readers with quality content is our goal. We want to share your content as long as it’s useful for a long time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). So, send us your local submission using the button below, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Miami-fort Lauderdale area Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in South Florida
Are you interested in being a South Florida area seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would I appreciate the opportunity to reserve free tickets?
- Do I enjoy plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- Am I OK with last-minute ticket opportunities and times when shows and events aren’t available (after all, it’s a seat fillers club, not a ticket broker)?
- Wouldn’t it feel great to share my free admission with family and friends?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits (meaning all tickets included)?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
Why am I not already a part of OTL Seat Fillers?
Seat Filling in Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Are you interested in expanding your audience for your South Florida area events, shows, services, or activities?
If so, filling seats, adding to your audience, or meeting new patrons through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, easy, private, and proven effective.
It works as follows:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members make online reservations in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- On the day of the activity or event, you distribute tickets or manage admissions
Seat Filling is free – all you need to provide are complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never promotes its entertainment partners. That means your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From WPLG Local 10
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Down 3-0, 'it looks bleak' for top-seeded PanthersFlorida captain Aleksander Barkov and the No. 1 seed Panthers fell again on Sunday, this time a 5-1 decision to the Tampa Bay Lightning that puts the Presidents' Trophy winners on the verge of a stunning sweep out of the…
- Pereira blows shot at major with 'terrible' SundayMito Pereira blew a 3-shot lead entering Sunday, shooting 5-over for the day and taking a double-bogey on 18.
- Vick won't unretire for Fan Controlled FootballFormer NFL quarterback Michael Vick says he will not play in the Fan Controlled Football league. The 41-year-old retired in 2017.
- Parker oldest WNBA player to log triple-doubleChicago Sky star Candace Parker became the third player in WNBA history with multiple triple-doubles after she recorded 16 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in Sunday's win over Washington.
- Pujols homers twice, Yadi pitches in Cards' victoryAlbert Pujols hit two home runs, then caught the warm-up tosses when star catcher Yadier Molina made his first pitching appearance to close out the St. Louis Cardinals' 18-4 romp over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.
South Florida is a great place to live, with plenty of things to do. If you’re looking for good food, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. Want to catch the latest movie? There are cinemas everywhere. And if you’re into museums and culture, South Florida has you covered there as well.
Bookmark this page, and return often. We’re continuously updating some of the best things to do in South Florida!
Movies in South Florida
In South Florida, you’ll find a variety of cinemas to choose from, whether you’re looking for a new release, an oldie but goodie, or an independent film. Miami-Fort Lauderdale theaters include vintage theaters, drive-ins, pop-ups, and the biggest chains. Local venues are equipped with reclining seats, food service, and discount screenings.
AMC, Regal, and Cinemark are the major movie theater chains in South Florida, and AMC dominates the area. Many AMC locations offer dine-in options and IMAX screenings. But our list of 50+ movie theaters goes beyond AMC, covering Cinebistro, Tower Theater, CineBistro, Cinepolis, and more.
South Florida Museums
Museums are abundant in Miami-Fort Lauderdale. You can visit art museums like the Institute of Contemporary Art or science museums like the Frost Museum of Science. Our list of 45+ options includes Pamm (Perez Art Museum Miami), the NSU Art Museum in Fort Lauderdale, and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Miami.
One of the best museums for children is the Miami Children’s Museum. Additionally, family-friendly venues in Miami and throughout South Florida include the Fort Lauderdale Fire Museum, Museum of Illusions, Wings Over Miami Air Museum, and the Naval Air Station in Fort Lauderdale.
Live Theater in South Florida
If you’re looking for a night out on the town and want to see a live show, there are plenty of theater options in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area. You can choose from Broadway tours, plays, and musicals, performed at different venues throughout South Florida.
For example, if you’re in Miami, you can see a Broadway show at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The center has a 2,400-seat theater that hosts national and international touring productions. You can also see Broadway shows at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale. The Broward Center has a 5,000-seat theater, and it’s the home of the South Florida Symphony Orchestra.
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the South Florida Guide
The South Florida Guide on OTL City Guides features things to do, eat, and learn. Local events on the event calendar powered by Evvnt update automatically every hour. Additionally, there are lists of movie theaters, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. Instead of reviews and comments, OTLCityGuides.com welcomes articles, schedules, discounts, and other information that readers will find useful.
The South Florida Guide (OTL City Guides) and OTL Seat Fillers are sister sites. While the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Guide is a free resource for everyone, OTL Seat Fillers is a membership club. OTL City Guides feature public events, directories, and other resources, but events on OTLSeatFillers.com are for members’ eyes only.
You can do it quickly and easily! OTL is interested in sharing information. So, you can submit your listing by visiting the following location: https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. The South Florida Guide includes seasonal schedules, blog posts, and information on business launches, discounts, and homegrown products. However, the content must be evergreen or semi-evergreen, as we can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.