Tampa Bay Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the Tampa Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there are seat fillers in Tampa Bay, too!
Our Tampa Bay Guide includes Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn.
We’ve got an events calendar powered by Evvnt with current and upcoming events in the Tampa Bay area. And, because it’s updated every hour, you have the best and most accurate resource for things to do today, tomorrow, next week, and next month.
While you’ll also find restaurant recommendations, directories of movies, museums, and theaters, and other local info, you won’t find reviews, comments, opinions, and negativity. We’re happy to share articles, schedules, and other area information. However, we’ll leave the discussion and opinions to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
Tampa Bay Events
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the Tampa Bay Guide
Do you plan to open a business in Tampa Bay? Have you got a good restaurant that deserves recognition? What about a schedule for your sports team, comedy show, or theater? How can people get involved with your non-profit? Is there anything you offer that is unique to the Tampa-St Pete area?
Our goal is to provide our readers with quality content. We want to share your information as long as it’s useful for a long time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). So, send us your local submission using the button below, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Tampa area Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in Tampa Bay
Are you interested in being a Tampa area seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would I appreciate the opportunity to reserve free tickets?
- Do I enjoy plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- Am I OK with last-minute ticket opportunities and times when shows and events aren’t available (after all, it’s a seat fillers club, not a ticket broker)?
- Wouldn’t it feel great to share my free admission with family and friends?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits (meaning all tickets included)?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
Why am I not already a part of OTL Seat Fillers?
Seat Filling in TAMPA-ST PETE
Are you interested in expanding your audience for your Tampa Bay area events, shows, services, or activities?
If so, filling seats, adding to your audience, or meeting new patrons through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, easy, private, and proven effective.
It works as follows:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members make online reservations in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- On the day of the activity or event, you distribute tickets or manage admissions
Seat Filling is free – all you need to provide are complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never promotes its entertainment partners. That means your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From WTSP NEWS
- Pelé responding well to treatment for respiratory infectionThe Albert Einstein hospital said that Pelé is getting antibiotics to treat an infection at the same time he undergoes chemotherapy against cancer.
- 'Thank you for loving him': Noodle, the 'bones or no bones' pug, has diedOne of the pug's quirks became a sort of online horoscope, rocketing Noodle to internet fame.
- 'This is going to bring a lot of healing' | New historical marker honors destroyed North Greenwood CemeteryArcheologists found 54 graves from North Greenwood Cemetery under Curtis Fundamental Middle School, which was built on top of the destroyed cemetery.
- 6 children found safe after AMBER Alert issuedThe children were said to have been taken by their mother. Officials said the six kids were found safe.
- Florida preacher facing federal charges in child sex abuse case could have committed more crimes: FDLEJason Moore was a preacher who led missionary trips in Florida, throughout the US, Canada and Fiji.
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Follow live: Messi's Argentina face Australia in World Cup round-of-16Follow live: Messi's Argentina face Australia in World Cup round-of-16
- Fan backs Draymond, will match fine for charityDraymond Green's $25,000 fine for cursing at a fan this week took a positive twist Friday when the fan defended Green and pledged to match the fine for charity.
- Gabriel Jesus, Telles add to Brazil's WC injuriesBrazil have suffered two injury setbacks with both Gabriel Jesus and Alex Telles ruled out of the rest of the tournament.
- Pitt DT Kancey, ACC's DPOY, will skip bowl gamePittsburgh DT Calijah Kancey will skip the Panthers' bowl game. Kancey, the ACC's Defensive Player of the Year, collected 7½ sacks and 14½ tackles for a loss in 11 games this season.
- Sources: Orioles reach deal with RHP GibsonThe Orioles have reached an agreement on a one-year contract with right-handed starter Kyle Gibson, sources told ESPN.
Tampa, Florida is a great place to live, with plenty of dining, movie, and activity options. Whether you’re a native or just visiting for a while, there are plenty of things to experience – you’ll never be bored!
For starters, the city has an amazing food scene – from Cuban cuisine to fresh seafood; there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for some nightlife action, Ybor City is definitely the place to be. If museums are more your thing, Tampa has plenty of them too. The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) is always a hit with kids and adults alike. And, if history is more your thing, the Tampa Bay History Center will fascinate you.
We’re covering it all (and more) in the Tampa Bay Guide on OTLCityGuides.com.
Movies in Tampa Bay
AMC Theaters is not only the largest cinema chain in the U.S., but also the largest in Tampa Bay. Tampa is also home to Regal, CMX, and CineBistro.
You can also do drive-in movies in the Tampa area. In addition to the Ruskin Family Drive-In, there are the Fun Lan Drive-In, Silver Moon Drive-In, and Joy-Lan Drive-In and Swap Shop.
Visit one of Tampa’s many museums for a fun day out! There is something to hold your attention, from history to art to science, and we’ll provide you with a full list of our favorites.
Family-friendly exhibits at the Museum of Science and Industry cover everything from physics to human anatomy. IMAX and a planetarium are also available. The Henry B. Plant Museum is a must-see for history buffs. It contains artifacts from the Gilded Age, when Tampa served as a trading and transport center. Tampa’s Salvador Dali Museum is one of its unique institutions. The museum is home to the most comprehensive collection of Dali’s work.
Live Theater in Tampa Bay
There are many theaters in Tampa for plays and musicals. The Straz Center is a large and prominent performing arts center that offers a variety of shows, including Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts.
But you can catch some of the most talented performers in Tampa Bay’s hidden gems – the small, intimate venues without a bad seat in the house.
Large or small, we’ve got them all on our list of Tampa theaters and theater groups. Plus, you can access all of the current and upcoming events in the area on our Tampa Bay events calendar powered by Evvnt.
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the Tampa Bay Guide
On OTL City Guides, you can find things to do, eat, and learn in Tampa Bay. The event calendar powered by Evvnt updates automatically every hour. There is also a list of movies, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. OTLCityGuides.com welcomes articles, schedules, discounts, and other information readers might find useful rather than reviews and comments.
The Tampa Bay Guide (OTLCityGuides.com) and OTL Seat Fillers are sister sites. While the Tampa area guide is a free resource for everyone, OTL Seat Fillers is a membership club extending to seat fillers in Tampa Bay. OTL City Guides feature public events, directories, and other resources, but events on OTLSeatFillers.com are for members’ eyes only.
OTL is interested in sharing information in the Tampa Bay Guide that readers will appreciate, so we welcome outside submissions. You can submit your information online at https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. The Tampa Bay Guide accepts seasonal schedules, blog posts, and information on business launches, discounts, and homegrown products. However, the content must be evergreen or semi-evergreen, as we can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.