Tampa Bay Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the Tampa Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there are seat fillers in Tampa Bay, too!
Our Tampa Bay Guide includes Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn.
We’ve got an events calendar powered by Evvnt with current and upcoming events in the Tampa Bay area. And, because it’s updated every hour, you have the best and most accurate resource for things to do today, tomorrow, next week, and next month.
While you’ll also find restaurant recommendations, directories of movies, museums, and theaters, and other local info, you won’t find reviews, comments, opinions, and negativity. We’re happy to share articles, schedules, and other area information. However, we’ll leave the discussion and opinions to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
Tampa Bay Events
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the Tampa Bay Guide
Do you plan to open a business in Tampa Bay? Have you got a good restaurant that deserves recognition? What about a schedule for your sports team, comedy show, or theater? How can people get involved with your non-profit? Is there anything you offer that is unique to the Tampa-St Pete area?
Our goal is to provide our readers with quality content. We want to share your information as long as it’s useful for a long time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). So, send us your local submission using the button below, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Tampa area Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in Tampa Bay
Are you interested in being a Tampa area seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would I appreciate the opportunity to reserve free tickets?
- Do I enjoy plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- Am I OK with last-minute ticket opportunities and times when shows and events aren’t available (after all, it’s a seat fillers club, not a ticket broker)?
- Wouldn’t it feel great to share my free admission with family and friends?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits (meaning all tickets included)?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
Why am I not already a part of OTL Seat Fillers?
Seat Filling in TAMPA-ST PETE
Are you interested in expanding your audience for your Tampa Bay area events, shows, services, or activities?
If so, filling seats, adding to your audience, or meeting new patrons through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, easy, private, and proven effective.
It works as follows:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members make online reservations in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- On the day of the activity or event, you distribute tickets or manage admissions
Seat Filling is free – all you need to provide are complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never promotes its entertainment partners. That means your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From WTSP NEWS
- 10 Weather: Summertime pattern continues the next few daysMore of the same is in store this week with morning sun and scattered late-day thunderstorms, then a slight pattern shift this weekend.
- Winter Haven police to crack down pop up block parties following deadly shootingNeighbors say it isn't the first time a party on the vacant lot turns violent.
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murderPolice said the gunman evaded initial capture by dressing as a woman and blending into the fleeing crowd.
- Lawsuit claims great-grandma died after eating contaminated ice cream in SarasotaThe lawsuit names a local ice cream maker.
- Scallop season is here: What you need to knowRecreational harvesters need a Florida saltwater fishing license, unless they meet certain exemptions.
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Police, A's: 4 fans injured by bullet fragmentsFour fans attending a postgame July 4 fireworks show were struck by bullet fragments from what police said appeared to be "celebratory gunfire" outside the Coliseum.
- Horschel blasts 'hypocrites' playing LIV GolfBilly Horschel says players who criticized the PGA Tour and then jumped ship in favor of the LIV Golf Invitational Series are "hypocrites."
- Djokovic rallies into semifinals, will face NorrieTop-seeded Novak Djokovic rallied from two sets down Tuesday to defeat 10th-seeded Jannik Sinner on Centre Court to reach the semifinals at Wimbledon, where he will face Cam Norrie.
- Allen: Seahawks, Blazers not up for sale yetJody Allen said that the Seahawks and Blazers are not currently for sale but acknowledged they eventually will be in accordance to Paul Allen's wishes.
- Tiger finishes with 74 at pro-am; Schauffele winsTiger Woods closed with a 2-over 74 to finish tied for 39th on Tuesday at the JP McManus Pro-Am, a star-studded event won by Xander Schauffele.
Tampa, Florida is a great place to live, with plenty of dining, movie, and activity options. Whether you’re a native or just visiting for a while, there are plenty of things to experience – you’ll never be bored!
For starters, the city has an amazing food scene – from Cuban cuisine to fresh seafood; there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for some nightlife action, Ybor City is definitely the place to be. If museums are more your thing, Tampa has plenty of them too. The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) is always a hit with kids and adults alike. And, if history is more your thing, the Tampa Bay History Center will fascinate you.
We’re covering it all (and more) in the Tampa Bay Guide on OTLCityGuides.com.
Movies in Tampa Bay
AMC Theaters is not only the largest cinema chain in the U.S., but also the largest in Tampa Bay. Tampa is also home to Regal, CMX, and CineBistro.
You can also do drive-in movies in the Tampa area. In addition to the Ruskin Family Drive-In, there are the Fun Lan Drive-In, Silver Moon Drive-In, and Joy-Lan Drive-In and Swap Shop.
Visit one of Tampa’s many museums for a fun day out! There is something to hold your attention, from history to art to science, and we’ll provide you with a full list of our favorites.
Family-friendly exhibits at the Museum of Science and Industry cover everything from physics to human anatomy. IMAX and a planetarium are also available. The Henry B. Plant Museum is a must-see for history buffs. It contains artifacts from the Gilded Age, when Tampa served as a trading and transport center. Tampa’s Salvador Dali Museum is one of its unique institutions. The museum is home to the most comprehensive collection of Dali’s work.
Live Theater in Tampa Bay
There are many theaters in Tampa for plays and musicals. The Straz Center is a large and prominent performing arts center that offers a variety of shows, including Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts.
But you can catch some of the most talented performers in Tampa Bay’s hidden gems – the small, intimate venues without a bad seat in the house.
Large or small, we’ve got them all on our list of Tampa theaters and theater groups. Plus, you can access all of the current and upcoming events in the area on our Tampa Bay events calendar powered by Evvnt.
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the Tampa Bay Guide
On OTL City Guides, you can find things to do, eat, and learn in Tampa Bay. The event calendar powered by Evvnt updates automatically every hour. There is also a list of movies, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. OTLCityGuides.com welcomes articles, schedules, discounts, and other information readers might find useful rather than reviews and comments.
The Tampa Bay Guide (OTLCityGuides.com) and OTL Seat Fillers are sister sites. While the Tampa area guide is a free resource for everyone, OTL Seat Fillers is a membership club extending to seat fillers in Tampa Bay. OTL City Guides feature public events, directories, and other resources, but events on OTLSeatFillers.com are for members’ eyes only.
OTL is interested in sharing information in the Tampa Bay Guide that readers will appreciate, so we welcome outside submissions. You can submit your information online at https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. The Tampa Bay Guide accepts seasonal schedules, blog posts, and information on business launches, discounts, and homegrown products. However, the content must be evergreen or semi-evergreen, as we can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.