Seattle Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the SEATTLE City Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there are seat fillers in Seattle!
Our Seattle Guide includes Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn.
We’ve got an events calendar powered by Evvnt with current and upcoming events. Because it’s updated every hour, you can always keep up-to-date on what’s going on.
Restaurants, directories, and more are also listed in the Seattle Guide. But reviews, comments, opinions, and negativity aren’t part of the picture. We’re happy to post articles, schedules, and other Seattle area information, but we’ll leave the discussion and opinions to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the Seattle Guide
Are you planning to open a business in Seattle? Do you have a restaurant that deserves attention? How about a schedule for your team or theatre? In what ways can people help your non-profit? Is there anything that you offer that is unique to Seattle?
Providing our readers with quality content is our goal. We want to share your content if it is useful for a long time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). Send us your local submission using the button below, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Seattle Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in Seattle
Are you interested in being a Seattle area seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I appreciate free tickets?
- Is live entertainment appealing to me, like plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- Am I OK with last-minute ticket opportunities and times when shows and events aren’t available (after all, it’s a seat fillers club, not a ticket broker)?
- Would my family and friends join me as guests, sharing my free ticket privileges?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits (meaning all tickets included)?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
What am I waiting for?
Seat Filling in Seattle
Are you interested in expanding your audience for your Seattle area event, show, service, or activity?
If so, filling seats or adding to your audience through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, easy, private, and proven effective.
It works as follows:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members make online reservations in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- On the day of the activity or event, you distribute tickets or manage admissions
Seat Filling is free – all you need to provide are complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never promotes its entertainment partners, so your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From King5.com
- Help KING 5 raise 21 million meals for Home Team HarvestSince 2001, Home Team Harvest has raised more than 100 million meals.
- 2022 World Cup explained: Is Team USA eliminated from the tournament?Here's how the World Cup knockout rounds work and a look at the tournament bracket.
- Washington salvage company discovers location of famous shipwreck nearly 150 years laterIn November of 1875 the steamship S-S Pacific was traveling from Seattle to San Francisco when it collided with another ship. It is believed that 325 people died.
- Timeline of snow, rain for the weekend for western Washington: Here's what to expectAn increased chance of rain or snow could lead to additional accumulations between north Seattle and Everett, and on the Kitsap Peninsula.
- How long is a soccer game in the World Cup?Starting in the round of 16, games can no longer end in a draw, and extra time and shootouts can come into play.
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Follow live: Messi's Argentina face Australia in World Cup round-of-16Follow live: Messi's Argentina face Australia in World Cup round-of-16
- Fan backs Draymond, will match fine for charityDraymond Green's $25,000 fine for cursing at a fan this week took a positive twist Friday when the fan defended Green and pledged to match the fine for charity.
- Gabriel Jesus, Telles add to Brazil's WC injuriesBrazil have suffered two injury setbacks with both Gabriel Jesus and Alex Telles ruled out of the rest of the tournament.
- Pitt DT Kancey, ACC's DPOY, will skip bowl gamePittsburgh DT Calijah Kancey will skip the Panthers' bowl game. Kancey, the ACC's Defensive Player of the Year, collected 7½ sacks and 14½ tackles for a loss in 11 games this season.
- Sources: Orioles reach deal with RHP GibsonThe Orioles have reached an agreement on a one-year contract with right-handed starter Kyle Gibson, sources told ESPN.
If you’re like most Seattleites, you love this city and all it offers. There’s something for everyone here, from the incredible natural scenery and world-famous seafood to the vibrant arts and culture scene. It can be tough to know where to start with so much to do, but that’s where we come in.
The Seattle guide on OTLCityGuides.com is all about Things to Do, Eat, and Learn. So, you can pick a restaurant, review a list of upcoming performances, take advantage of pocket guides to museums and movie cinemas, and decide what you think is best – without reviews or negativity.
Movies in Seattle
AMC, Regal, and Cinemark are some of Seattle’s most popular movie theater chains. Theaters like these typically have reclining seats, a variety of food options, and offer discount tickets on certain days or for certain movies.
But Seattleites are in a unique position when it comes to cinemas, as there are a number of unique and independent cinemas, such as Cinerama, Siff, and Big Picture. The smaller independent movie theaters offer a more intimate experience than the larger chains, but may not offer all the bells and whistles. Alternatively, there are luxury theaters with craft food items and cocktails.
There are personal preferences when it comes to Seattle’s best museums. MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry), the Seattle Art Museum, MoPOP (Museum of Pop Culture), the Pacific Science Center, and the Seattle Children’s Museum are among the most popular attractions.
But, with a list of more than 25 options, it really is true there’s something for everyone!
Live Theater in Seattle
With many theaters offering everything from family-friendly productions to cutting-edge new plays, Seattle is a theater lover’s paradise. If you want to experience the best Seattle has to offer, check out one of the many options on our list. Each offers something unique that will please theatergoers of all ages and interests.
Discover the best theaters in Seattle for current and upcoming performances, and get your tickets today!
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the Seattle Guide
The Seattle Guide on OTL City Guides features things to do, eat, and learn. A massive calendar of local events (powered by Evvnt) updates automatically every hour. Also included are lists of movie theaters, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. Instead of reviews and comments, OTLCityGuides.com welcomes articles, schedules, discounts, and other information readers will appreciate.
OTL City Guides-Seattle and OTL Seat Fillers are sister sites. The Seattle Guide is a free resource for everyone, while OTL Seat Fillers is a membership club. OTL City Guides’ events calendar displays public events, while free tickets offered to seat fillers are listed privately.
It’s quick and easy! OTL enjoys sharing information. So, you can submit your listing via our submission form at: https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. As well as seasonal schedules and blog posts, the Seattle Guide shares business launches, discounts, homegrown products, and other news and resources. However, the content must continue to be relevant after a short time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). We can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.