Denver Guide on OTLCityGuides.com
Welcome to the Denver City Guide on OTL City Guides!
OTL City Guides is the same family-owned brand behind the OTL Seat Fillers club. And, yes, there is a seat fillers club in the Denver area!
There are Things to Eat, Things to Do, and Things to Learn in the Denver Guide.
Events can be found through Evvnt’s Denver event calendar. Because it’s updated every hour, you’ll always be able to see the latest shows and activities. The Denver city guide also includes listings for restaurants, directories, and much more.
However, reviews, comments, and negativity are off-limits. We are happy to post articles, season schedules, and other Denver-related information, but we’ll leave the discussion to social media and other sites. Enjoy!
City Guides & Seat Fillers
Things to Do, Eat, and Learn – AND, a unique seat fillers service for live entertainment!
Contribute to the Denver Guide
Do you intend to open a business in Denver? How about an up-to-date schedule for your team or theatre? What are some ways people can support your non-profit? Does your restaurant deserve attention? Is there something you offer that’s unique to Denver?
Our aim is to provide quality information to Denver readers. So, we’d like to post your content if it is evergreen or semi-evergreen instead of a one-day offering. Use the button below to send us your local submission, and we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Denver Movies, Theaters, and Museums
Seat Fillers in Denver
Interested in being a Denver seat filler?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it fun to get free tickets?
- Is live entertainment appealing to me, such as plays, musicals, comedy, and music?
- What do you think of the idea of having shows pop up out of nowhere (but aware they may not always be available)?
- Does it sound fun to give free tickets to your family and friends?
- Can I afford to spend $10-15 per month for all-inclusive seat filling benefits?
If you answered yes to all of the above, ask yourself another question:
When can I begin?
Seat Filling in Denver
How would you like to expand the audience for your Denver area event, show, service, or activity?
If so, then local seat filling through OTLSeatFillers.com is free, private, easy, AND proven effective.
Here’s how it works:
- Let OTL know how many tickets or admissions you would like to offer to seat fillers
- Members can reserve tickets in their private member area
- OTL will provide you with the reservation/will-call list
- You distribute tickets or manage admissions on the day of the event (or activity)
All you have to do is provide complimentary tickets or admission. It’s a private, behind-the-scenes process. OTL never makes any public announcements, so your regular ticket sales aren’t affected.
The Latest News From KUSA 9 NEWS
- More than 2,400 people became real estate agents in Colorado last yearMore than 2,400 people became real estate agents in Colorado in 2021. It was the biggest jump in a decade for the state.
- Commentary: Losing Tim Connelly would be devastating for Nuggets9NEWS Sports Anchor Jacob Tobey says the Kroenkes should do whatever it takes to keep President of Basketball Operations Tim Connelly with the Denver Nuggets.
- Power to be restored for customers without power by end of day, Xcel Energy saysMore than 210,000 Xcel Energy customers were without power after a snowstorm hit the Denver metro area on Friday night.
- Former Avalanche player Eric Lacroix discusses current team's playoff runArielle Orsuto caught up with Lacroix, the son of former Avs general manager and president Pierre Lacroix.
- Robinson helping fuel Mammoth on NLL playoff runForward Connor Robinson leads Colorado in scoring in his first season with the team.
Sports Headlines From ESPN
- Down 3-0, 'it looks bleak' for top-seeded PanthersFlorida captain Aleksander Barkov and the No. 1 seed Panthers fell again on Sunday, this time a 5-1 decision to the Tampa Bay Lightning that puts the Presidents' Trophy winners on the verge of a stunning sweep out of the…
- Pereira blows shot at major with 'terrible' SundayMito Pereira blew a 3-shot lead entering Sunday, shooting 5-over for the day and taking a double-bogey on 18.
- Vick won't unretire for Fan Controlled FootballFormer NFL quarterback Michael Vick says he will not play in the Fan Controlled Football league. The 41-year-old retired in 2017.
- Parker oldest WNBA player to log triple-doubleChicago Sky star Candace Parker became the third player in WNBA history with multiple triple-doubles after she recorded 16 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in Sunday's win over Washington.
- Pujols homers twice, Yadi pitches in Cards' victoryAlbert Pujols hit two home runs, then caught the warm-up tosses when star catcher Yadier Molina made his first pitching appearance to close out the St. Louis Cardinals' 18-4 romp over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.
Denver is a great city with plenty to offer residents and visitors alike. There are plenty of things to do in Denver, from hiking and skiing in the nearby Rocky Mountains, to checking out the area’s museums and cultural attractions.
The city is also home to a thriving arts scene, with theaters, galleries, and festivals throughout the year. Plus, there’s no shortage of restaurants and bars in Denver, whether you’re looking for a casual meal or a night out on the town. Whatever your interests, you’ll find something to enjoy in Denver!
Movies in Denver
Cinema ” luxury ” in Denver includes reclining seats and a full food menu at theatres, such as AMC and Alamo Drafthouse. It is the perfect place for a night out with friends or family, as you can watch a great movie and relax in comfortable seats.
In Denver, AMC theaters are a great option for movie lovers. Several locations throughout the city offer reclining seats and a variety of food and drink options. Another great moviegoing venue in Denver is the Alamo Drafthouse. Its comfy seats and excellent menu make it one of the best film chains on the market.
Our guide to movies in Denver provides locations and website links so you can order tickets ahead of time. Get ready to be entertained!
If you’re looking for something interesting to do in Denver, museums are a great option (that we often overlook!).
A visit to the Denver Art Museum, the largest art museum in the Rocky Mountains, is well worth the time. The Children’s Museum of Denver is fun for the whole family (and educational, too!).
In the Denver museums section, you’ll find a list of prominent and lesser-known venues with links to their websites for hours and admission information.
Live Theater in Denver
There are more theaters in Denver than you might think, and most of them present quality performances of musicals and plays. There’s sure to be a show in Denver that clicks with your fancy, whether you’re a fan of classics or more contemporary fare.
So, we’ve got a list of Denver theaters and theater troupes to narrow the search. But you’ll also find a list of shows, events, and activities that auto-updates hourly, so you’re always on top of what’s happening in your hometown.
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions About the Denver Guide
What to Do, Eat, and Learn in Denver is the focus of our guide. A calendar of events powered by Evvnt automatically updates every hour. There are also lists of movie theaters, museums, theaters and theater groups, restaurant recommendations, and more. Instead of reviews and comments, OTLCityGuides.com welcomes contributions – articles, schedules, discounts, and other information that readers appreciate.
The OTL City Guides and OTL Seat Fillers websites are sister sites. OTL Denver Seat Fillers is a membership club open to members only, while the Denver City Guide is a free resource available to anyone. Public events are listed on the Denver City Guide’s events calendar, but free tickets offered to Denver area seat fillers are posted privately.
Easy as pie! OTL enjoys sharing information. Submit your listing via our submission form at: https://otlcityguides.com/local-submissions. As well as seasonal schedules and blog posts, the Denver City Guide will include business launches, discounts, and news and resources throughout the region. However, the content must continue to be relevant after a short time (evergreen or semi-evergreen). We can’t publish postings or opportunities with a time-sensitive nature.