Movies in Denver Theatres
Your Guide to Movies in Denver Theatres
Looking for a great way to spend an evening (afternoon or morning)? Check out one of Denver’s many movie theatres! You can choose from big chains like AMC and Regal, or smaller, more independent cinemas, like Landmark venues.
One of the best things about going to the movies in Denver is that most theatres have reclining seats. This makes for a much more comfortable experience, especially if you’re planning to see a long movie.
Another great thing about moviegoing is the food availability. These days, when you see movies in theaters in Denver, you’ll have a wide selection of snacks and drinks, as well as full-service restaurants and cocktail bars. Cinemas are now one-stop-shops for dinner, drinks, and a new release.
The Comforts of Home With Movies in Theaters in Denver
It’s cinema “luxury” with reclining seats and a full food menu at movies in Denver theatres, including AMC theaters and Alamo Drafthouse. These cinemas are perfect for a night out with friends or family, as you can enjoy a great movie and relax in comfortable seats with all the amenities you need.
AMC theaters are a great option for movie lovers in Denver. There are several locations across the city, all of which offer reclining seats and a wide range of food and drink options. Whether you’re looking for classic popcorn and candy or something more substantial, AMC has you covered.
Alamo Drafthouse is another great choice for moviegoers in Denver. This theatre chain is known for its comfy seats and excellent food and drink menu. In addition to a variety of movie screenings, Alamo Drafthouse also offers beer, wine, and cocktails so you can enjoy your night out fully. No need to worry about missing any of the action; with reclining seats and a full food menu, you’ll be comfortable and well-fed all night long.
Denver Area Movie Theatres
|Movie Theatres in the Denver Area||Address||City||Website|
|88 Drive In Theatre||8780 Rosemary Street||Commerce city||https://www.88drivein.net/|
|Alamo Drafthouse - Littleton||7301 S Santa Fe Drive #850||Littleton||https://drafthouse.com/denver|
|Alamo Drafthouse - Westminster||8905 Westminster Blvd||Westminster||https://drafthouse.com/denver|
|Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Sloans Lake||4255 West Colfax Ave||Denver||https://drafthouse.com/denver|
|Amc 9 + Co 10||826 Albion St||Denver||https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/denver/amc-9-co-10|
|Amc Dine-In Cherry Creek 8||3000 E 1st Ave||Denver||https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/denver/amc-dine-in-cherry-creek-8|
|Century 16 Lakewood||440 S Teller St||Denver||https://www.cinemark.com/theatres/co-lakewood/century-16-bel-mar-and-xd|
|Century Aurora and XD||14300 E Alameda Ave||Aurora||https://www.cinemark.com/theatres/co-aurora/century-aurora-and-xd|
|Cherry Creek Theatre||2414 E 3rd Ave||Denver||https://cherrycreektheatre.org|
|Cherry Creek Theatre||350 S Dahlia St||Denver||https://cherrycreektheatre.org/production/tenderly|
|Denver 15 Movie Theater||500 16th St||Denver||http://www.regmovies.com/|
|Elvis Cinemas (discounted)||7400 E Hampden Ave||Denver||http://www.elviscinemas.com|
|Harkins Theatres Northfield 18||8300 E Northfield Blvd||Denver||https://www.harkins.com/locations/northfield-18|
|Landmark Chez Artiste||4150 E Amherst Ave||Denver||https://www.landmarktheatres.com/denver/chez-artiste-theatre|
|Landmark Theatres - Esquire||590 N Downing St Capitol Hl||Denver||https://www.landmarktheatres.com|
|Landmark's Mayan Theatre||110 Broadway||Denver||https://www.landmarktheatres.com/denver/mayan-theatre|
|Metropolitan MetroLux 14||6085 Sky Pond Drive||Loveland||https://www.metrotheatres.com/loveland/metrolux-14-theatres-at-centerra/theater-info/|
|Metropolitan MetroLux Dine-In Theatre||285 E 3rd Streeet||Loveland||https://www.metrotheatres.com/loveland/metrolux-dine-in-theatres-at-the-foundry/theater-info/|
|Regal Continental||3635 S Monaco Pkwy||Denver||https://www.regmovies.com/theatres/regal-continental-rpx|
|Sie Filmcenter||2510 E Colfax Ave||Denver||https://www.denverfilm.org/about/sie-filmcenter|
|Ua Denver Pavilions Stadium 15 & Rpx||500 16th St||Denver||https://www.regmovies.com/theatres/regal-ua-denver-pavilions-rpx|
Did we leave your theater off the list? Send us the info and we’ll be sure to add it.
Upcoming Releases and Movie News
- Exclusive 'Downton Abbey: A New Era' Clip: "The Wrong Sort"Things are changing for the better in Downton Abbey: A New Era. Robert Crawley (Hugh Bonneville) and his beloved wife Cora (Elizabeth McGovern) are still adjusting to changes instituted by their daughter, Lady Mary (Michelle Dockery), who is determined to bring everyone fully into the 20th century, even as a…
- 'The Bob's Burgers Movie' Tickets Are Now On Sale - Watch An Exclusive Clip HereTelevision’s Belcher crew makes the leap to the big screen this month. The Bob’s Burgers Movie opens on May 27, and tickets are on sale right now. Based on the long-running Bob’s Burgers TV series, the movie follows the Belcher family as they attempt to keep the crowds…
- Exclusive 'Men' Clip: Falling ApplesLovely, calm and soothing, the English countryside in Men looks to be the perfect retreat for Harper (Jessie Buckley) after she suffers a personal tragedy. What initially appears to be a peaceful place to heal, though, soon begins to simmer with dread, emanating from the surrounding woods, as someone —…
- What to Watch on Vudu: 'The Lost World,' 'The Bad Guys, 'The Northman' and MoreAs the weather warms up, so does our desire to cool off in the comfort of our home with our friends and family while watching a good movie. What's on tap? Fandango At Home See what premium titles are available to watch on Vudu this week! The fun continues…
- 'Top Gun: Maverick' Tickets Are Now On Sale: See The New IMAX PosterTom Cruise makes his much-anticipated return to the skies in Top Gun: Maverick. The Top Gun sequel flies into theaters on May 27, and tickets are available to purchase right now. The new movie screened at CinemaCon in April, and the response was through the roof. Since the events of…
Don’t Miss Out on Things to Do!
Add Your Email to OTL’s Private Email List
Frequently Asked Questions
There isn’t just one Denver area movie theatre chain that dominates the area. Instead, AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Alamo Drafthouse, Metropolitan MetroLux, and Landmark Theatres each have a few venues throughout the region.
One drive-in is left standing near Denver, and it’s the 88 Drive-In Theatre on Rosemary Street in Commerce City. It opened in 1972 and has been family-owned since 1976. The Box Office opens at 7 pm nightly, and you can make a long night of it. One per-person ticket price gets you three movies.
While many of the “big guys” now offer food, Alamo Drafthouse has been serving it up for years. There are three Alamo Drafthouse locations in the Denver area. Grab a tiny pencil and place your order using one of the little mini lights on the table in front of you, and your food is delivered right to your seat.
True dollar movies have pretty much gone by the wayside across the US. However, Elvis Cinemas gets you pretty darn close. With $3 matinees and $4 tickets after 6 pm. Three Elvis Cinemas are in the area – in Arvada, Littleton, and Tiffany Plaza in Denver.